Spring has sprung and with it festival season in the City of Champions! I would like to take a few minutes to share with you a wonderful opportunity that has been given to AdaptAbilities. Edmonton is long overdue for a great BBQ festival and Father's Day weekend 2014 is the perfect time to launch a new fun filled family event!
AdaptAbilities is honored to host our first ever Kid Zone at Porkapalooza in Hawrelak Park. If you have yet to make plans for Father's Day weekend on Saturday June 14 and Sunday June 15, our event offers fun for the whole family.
AdaptAbilities' Kid Zone is an environment inclusive of all children and families. As with all of our programs, our caring and understanding staff strive to create and facilitate experiences for all children to grow, succeed and belong. Some of the activities we have planned for our 2014 Kid Zone include:
- Toddler section with mini bouncers and pony hoppers
- Craft tent with a variety of pig and Father’s Day themed activities
- Games tent with “Plinko” “Snake Pit” and Pinball
- “Easy Striker” and a “Slap Shot Hockey Challenge”
- Games including Tug of War, Potato Sack Races and parachute games
We are looking forward to seeing many of you out there and as always that you for your support.