Put Your Passion to Work - join our team!
Recruitment and retention of quality staff is essential in providing quality care to individuals and the families we support.
AdaptAbilities is an equal opportunity employer, and accepts resumes on an ongoing basis. Resumes will be kept on file for three (3) months and may be reviewed as positions become available. Employee selection is based on a combination of relevant experience and education that best meets the requirements of the position. Employee screening and selection is done with great care and is one of our highest priorities.
The forms below can be completed in both printable and online form.
Please download the forms, complete all sections and return by email, mail or fax.
Forms and resumes can be sent to:
Or mail: Attention HR,
10130 82 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta T6E 1Z4
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Here are just a few of our opportunities:
- Seven year old girl who lives in the Callingwood area looking for a female staff for 3 hours per week to do fun summer activities like visit the park or go for a swim!
- A few weekend hours on 47 street and 119 Ave. Want to fill your weekend hours up with a fun little girl who wants to get outside and play. Family is flexible on which day of the weekend. 3-4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Have lots of energy? An 8 year old boy near 89 Ave and 182 Street is looking for a buddy to hang out with for 4 hours on the weekends!
- A five year old boy is looking for someone who he can run around with! He lives near Heritage Road and 50th Street. He is looking for someone to play with him on Tuesday and Thursday evenings for four hours.
- A young male teen looking for some community adventure! He lives near Stony Plain Road and 162 Street. He would love your company for about 4 hours per month on a weekend. Very sweet guy!
- Looking for a fantastically spent 12 hours per month? 6 year old boy and his little brother are wanting to hang out for 12 hours a month on evenings and weekends. His parents can be flexible on which days of the week you are available!
- Eleven year old boy located in St. Albert looking for someone to hang out and play video games, play outside and explore St. Albert. Looking for a few hours per week, flexible on the days!
- Another guy in St. Albert! 9 year old boy looking for Wednesday evening hang out sessions. He enjoys playing video games and hanging out with friends!
- Looking for someone who enjoys crafts, playing games, singing, animals and much more. 3-4 hours every two weeks with a 12 year old girl and her 7 year old brother. They live near Lewis Estates Blvd and Whitemud Drive!
- 12 year old Male looking for someone to hang out with on Saturdays Noon – 4pm. Enjoys someone who will play in the water with him, read books, and play in the sand among other fun things. Located near 23 Ave and Town Centre Blvd.